Join The Browders on their exciting Bus Tour to the Ark Encounter, Williamstown, KY, departing on Tuesday, August 24th! The Ark features a full-size Noah’s Ark, built according to the dimensions given in the Bible. It is the largest timber frame structure in the world, containing three decks of world class exhibits beautifully crafted that will inspire you to think differently about the biblical account of Noah’s Ark. On Wednesday, August 25th, you can attend a concert with The Browders at 10:00 AM and/or 5:00 PM. Also appearing that day will be the Down East Boys. Enjoy a wonderful lunch at Emzara’s Kitchen, a two-story casual restaurant, with a spectacular view of the Ark (included.) Your afternoon is filled with family-friendly adventures, exploring the Ark Exhibits, Ararat Ridge Zoo & Petting Area, Zip Lines, and many more. Need an afternoon snack? There is family dining at Zofar’s and The Village Smokehouse and Grill for burgers, meat sandwiches, pizza and ice cream (not included.) After the evening concert, The Browders look forward to meeting you at Skyline Chili for a fun time of food and fellowship! We’ll return home Thursday morning after a lovely breakfast at the hotel.
- Pickup/Departing Kingsport, TN 11:00 AM @ Walmart-W Stone Drive
- Pickup/Departing Rogersville, TN 11:45 AM @ Walmart-Hwy 66
- Pickup/Departing Mooresburg, TN 12:30 PM @ D & R Market-Hwy 11W
- Pickup/Departing Corbin, KY 2:00 PM @ Love’s-Hwy 25 East (food stop)
- Arriving at the hotel in Williamstown, KY 6:30-7:00 PM (after dinner)
- Before June: 15% cancellation fee.
- Starting June 1: 25% cancellation fee, 61 days before departing.
- Starting July 1: 50% cancellation fee, 31 days before departing.
- Starting August 1: non-refundable, but it is transferable to a friend or family member.